Go to Advertisers in current issue of Donkey & Mule Dispatch
Go to Advertisers in previous issues of Donkey & Mule Dispatch - Breeders
Go to Donkey & Mule Society Members' web advertisements
NEW Four Wheel Carriage, Horse float and Harness available.
Go to Donkey Society Registers on Compact Disk.
Buy, sell & exchange Donkeys, Mules & things related + Advertisements from D&MD
Advertisers in current or upcoming issue of Donkey & Mule Dispatch
Mathews Xing Morning Echo, JK09/1532/5
English/Irish Gelding Fantastic quiet wee man.
Sire: Berrabri Wolfendon Dam: Phoebe.
For sale to approved home only. POA. Ph Linda 03 325 5885
THE BRIDLE THAT STARTED THE BITLESS REVOLUTION!
SAFE, GENTLE, EFFECTIVE CONTROL AND
Advertisements — Online Donkey Shopping
Advertisements - Breeders
Click this link to view web
Contact: Peter & van Dijk
Clovercrest Miniature Donkey Stud,
Phone/Fax 09 238 9350 via E-mail
Free Advertisements - (there is a charge of $5 each for photos)
NOTE: This section is for members and only donkeys which are registered will be accepted.
Four Wheel Carriage, Horse Float and Harness
I have recently sold my property in Waikanae and need to sell a Horsefloat, Carriage and single competiion harness. I have to be off the property in six weeks.
The Horsefloat has been adapted by qualified engineers for carrying and easy loading of both two wheel gig and four wheel carriage, thereby not needing a flat deck for these items.
The float has been fully maintained and also has a new poured floor for grip for equines when transporting to events. I have it on trade me at $8500, but am open to offers.
The four wheel carriage is one of Eion Clarkes with pole and shafts. It tracks really well and worked well with my 11.2 hand donkeys. Eion says it will fit 12.2 hand equines also. It is in pristine order. I also have this on Trade Me and am asking $4500
Harness is a Rebay competition product made for 11.2 donkey in tan and black. It can be used for ponies as well. It has brass fittings and looks great in competition. In very good condition. Asking $800
Along with this I have a mixture of covers and two whips .
Contact: Jacki Holland Email Jackie or Ph. (04) 902 0865 mobile (027)4316125
Note: Donkeys advertised for sale on this web page must be registered with the Donkey & Mule Society. When submitting your advertisement please include the registration number. If your donkey is not registered see the registration page on this web site for details on registering your animal. Classified ( words only ) adverts are free for members except where photos are included. Photos are $5 each.
Note: Advertisers paying for inclusion in Donkey and Mule Dispatch will have their advertisements placed above free items on the web site. Unless informed otherwise, sale items will be removed after 3 months and please inform me of your sales.
Pricing: for black & white advertisements in Donkey and Mule Dispatch.
NOTE (Non members double)
Quarter page $20, Half page $35, Full page $55.
NEW Classified: 25c per word capped at $8 for 32 words.
Back cover (greyscale - Members only) $65 per issue with option for one year for $250 book in advance
Pricing: for Colour advertisements in Donkey and Mule Dispatch.
NOTE (Non members double)
full page; $250, ½ page; $125, ¼ page; $65, per issue.
Pricing: for Web site advertisements from previous issues of Donkey and Mule Dispatch.
To allow previous advertisements to remain on the web site an annual fee of $15 is payable. NOTE (Non members double)
Either send words and any photos or logos ( You don't need to worry about layout as this is done by Lea Hullett )
Contact in the first instance via E-mail or Ph 027 613 2447
Make cheques out to The Donkey & Mule Society of NZ Inc.
Donkey Society Registers (all sections) on Compact Disk
Please make cheques payable to: Donkey & Mule Society of New Zealand Inc.
Standard, Mammoth & Mule Registrar:
1483 Ongaonga Rd.,
R.D. 2, Waipawa 4272
Ph 06 856 6020 E-mail
- Jacks/Geldings (name order) All registered jacks and geldings except miniatures
- Jacks/Geldings (numerical) As above numerical order
- General Register Jennies (name order) All registered jennies except miniatures
- General Register Jennies (numerical) As above numerical order
- Accredited Jacks Photo and 3 generation pedigree
- Accredited Jennies As above
- Mules All registered mules
- Known Brands Graphic of brands currently known
- Stud Names Stud names registered with the Society
- Australian Teamster Jacks/Geldings
- Australian Teamster Jennies
- American Mammoth Jacks/Geldings
- American Mammoth Jennies
- American Mammoth Jackstock Jacks/Geldings
- American Mammoth Jackstock Jennies
- English/Irish Jacks/Geldings
- English/Irish Jennies
- Ponui Jacks/Geldings ... No photo or 3 generation pedigree
- Ponui Jennies ... No photo or 3 generation pedigree
- American Mediterranean Section A jacks and geldings
- American Mediterranean Section A jennies
- American Mediterranean Section B jacks and geldings
- American Mediterranean Section B jennies
- American Mediterranean Section C jacks and geldings
- American Mediterranean Section C jennies
The files are current to the date shown on the cover of the CD and are burnt on order.