Is Your Donkey or Mule Registered?
The Donkey & Mule Society of New Zealand maintains registers for Mules and Miniature, Standard and Mammoth donkeys.
Click on a link below to go to the Registry of your choice.
Files are in pdf format
* For Standard, Mammoth & Mule Registrar Contact Nancy Neal
1483 Ongaonga Rd.,
R.D. 2, Waipawa 4272
Ph 06 856 6020 E-mail
* For American Miniature Mediterranean & Miniature Donkeys Contact Peter van Dijk
368 Runciman Rd.,
RD 2, Pukekohe 2677
Ph 09 238 9350 E-mail
Both registrars supply forms for the registration and the transfer of donkeys and mules, registration of prefix names and registration of brands.
Donkey Society Registers (all sections) on Compact Disk
Please make cheques payable to: Donkey & Mule Society of New Zealand Inc.
Contact Nancy Neal
1483 Ongaonga Rd., R.D. 2, Waipawa 4272 Ph 06 856 6020 E-mail
- Jacks/Geldings (name order) All registered jacks and geldings except miniatures
- Jacks/Geldings (numerical) As above numerical order
- General Register Jennies (name order) All registered jennies except miniatures
- General Register Jennies (numerical) As above numerical order
- Accredited Jacks Photo and 3 generation pedigree
- Accredited Jennies As above
- Mules All registered mules
- Known Brands Graphic of brands currently known
Stud names registered with the Society
- Australian Teamster Jacks/Geldings
- Australian Teamster Jennies
- American Mammoth Jacks/Geldings
- American Mammoth Jennies
- American Mammoth Jackstock Jacks/Geldings
- American Mammoth Jackstock Jennies
- English/Irish Jacks/Geldings
- English/Irish Jennies
- Ponui Jacks/Geldings ... No photo or 3 generation pedigree
- Ponui Jennies ... No photo or 3 generation pedigree
- American Mediterranean Section A jacks and geldings
- American Mediterranean Section A jennies
- American Mediterranean Section B jacks and geldings
- American Mediterranean Section B jennies
- American Mediterranean Section C jacks and geldings
- American Mediterranean Section C jennies
The files are current to the date shown on the cover of the CD and are burnt on order.